Update 01/01/2019: Recently we’ve been working on adding a new feature to One Click Upsells plugin. It allows you to offer upsells to your clients even if you have NO Reference Transactions enabled. To request a beta version of One Click Upsells with that feature, contact us.
- To use 1 Click Upsells with PayPal you need to enable “Reference Transactions” for your account.
Here is the complete guide on how to do this (on our site).
If you already have “Reference Transactions” enabled, then proceed to the next step.
- Open your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to menu “WooCommerce” > “Settings” > “Checkout” tab.
- Click on “PayPal (1 Click Upsells)” link below the tabs.
- Click on the link “PayPal account” below the title “PayPal (1 Click Upsells)”.
- Authenticate yourself in PayPal and you will be redirected to the page, where you will find the link “View API Signature”.
- Click on this link and you will see this page:
- Copy “API username”, “API password” and “Signature” from this page (shown above) to the corresponding fields on “PayPal (1 Click Upsells)” settings page (shown below).
- Important: Check if “Test mode” option is turned off. You can easily test the gateway in live mode. For example, you could create a coupon for 99% discount and use your own card to make a test purchase.
Alternatively, to use the “Test mode” option in settings you need to create special PayPal Sandbox account and get Sandbox API credentials first. It can be done here.
- Finally, click on “Save changes” button at the end of this page.